Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Late night ladoo operation

Sunday 7 September 2014
As I have mentioned before, my cousin is getting married this year, in September to be exact. which is the end of this month!

Things have been getting pretty busy lately with wedding preparations etc. As the wedding is coming up fast, a few weeks ago all the women at home, plus a few of my mum and massis friends decided to take the day to make some ladoos to give out with the wedding cards.

I've always wondered how you make ladoos, and it is actually pretty simple, its basically just a gram flour paste, and sugar. Oh and some food colouring to get the colour.

I say all the women in the house were busy making them, but in all honesty, I was just there to eat them. That warm laddo mixture, right before you make the ladoo shape is the best.


This was just one table of ladoos, the whole kitchen was filled with them, as well as the coffee table, and since this picture was taken, we've made more batches on 2 seperate occassions. So it's safe to say I am getting a little sick of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

bibisharan. © 2014