Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Aashni + Co Wedding Show

Sunday 25 January 2015
The Aashni + Co store recently hosted a Asian Bridal show at The Dorchester, which is a luxury Hotel in London's Mayfair.

I really wanted to go, but I didn't in the end, mainly because I'm not getting married anytime soon, and also because I don't really have anyone to go with that shares my love for Asian designers.

There were a range of designers there, and the following are some of my favourite pieces from some of the designers.

Tarun Tahiliani is my favourite brand, the pieces are so luxurious, and is probably why I became so obsessed with Indian designers and fashion. Some of the pieces are so ethereal and traditional yet so contemporary. 




Varun Bahl is another designer that blends the vintage with the contemporary. Some of his pieces seem very dark and romantic.




Sabyasachi is another favourite of mine, especially the bridal collections. The textiles and colours are so bold and some pieces are very vintage-esque. 




This blog post is very pointless, but I just wanted to share some gorgeous pictures and lust after the clothes. This actually took a lot longer than expected to write up, as I got distracted when searching for my favourite pieces. (obviously, none of these pictures are mine)

I've chosen some quite heavy designs as my favourites as I was talking about the Bridal show, and so I thought I would choose images in keeping with the theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

bibisharan. © 2014